If you follow this recipe carefully you’ll make perfect soufflés every time. These cheesy potato soufflés are absolutely delicious and delightfully puffy! It takes a little time to prepare these soufflés, but well worth it.
- 1 Tbsp Butter (Room Temperature)
- 2 Tbsp Breadcrumbs
- Place potatoes into a large pot with enough water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20-25 minutes; drain.
- Generously butter 4 (9cm) ramekins and dust bottom and sides thoroughly with breadcrumbs, making sure breadcrumbs are covering all the butter inside the dish. Tap out the excess sugar. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 220℃ (425℉).
- Transfer ramekins into a baking tray and bake until the soufflés are puffed and and the tops are touched with brown, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with a little spring onions and serve immediately.