Are you busy often and keep looking for easy recipes that are delicious and nutritional as well? Well, look no further because we bring you one-pot chicken pasta. This dish will become your go-to meal for all the busy days. It is one of the dishes that require very little effort and everyone who tries it will love it for sure.
It covers all basic food groups so it is nutritional, uses one pot hence minimal mess and this is the best way for picky eaters to intake their veggies and protein.
The cooking time for this pasta is 30 minutes. This is an easy and delicious dish that is hearty and healthy and is perfect for busy days and hungry tummies. It is packed with flavors! Juicy chicken with creamy tomato sauce and rich cheesy touch and crunchy vegetables to give you the wow.
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless)
- 2 ½ cups Penne pasta
- 2 Bell pepper (1 green and 1 red)
- 1 Medium Onion (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 Tbsp Garlic (grated)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (Mixed herbes )
- 1 cup tomato pulp
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Fresh basil leaves (for garnish)
- Slice the chicken breast, onion, and bell peppers in longitudinal strips.
- Over medium heat place a pot on the stove and put olive oil. Add chopped onion to the oil and cook the onion until it turns translucent.
- As the onions soften up, add 1 tsp. garlic and 1 tsp ginger and mix it with the onion. Add chicken breast to the pot and cook it for 4-5 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp. salt, ½ tsp. black pepper, 1 tsp. red chili powder and 1 tsp. Italian seasoning. Keep stirring the mixture so the spices are properly mixed.
- Take a serving out and garnish with fresh basil (chopped) and enjoy the yummy treat.