When that chocolate coats anything it becomes edible for most of us. My younger sister for example just hates fruits, bananas or strawberries but my mother coats them in chocolate, and trust me she eats that just because of the chocolate coating.
Another universal favorite is peanut butter, that yummy, saltish spread that can be smooth or textured. When combined with chocolate from a mind-blowing combination.
This is one of the easiest no-bake peanut butter chocolate cake recipes. It can be made in summers or winters but as winters are almost upon us, let me tell you that this one holds up a bit longer and stays better in this season.
It is a simple dessert that satisfies all your family members or friends and it is perfect in your pocket as well. So below is what you need to make this cake and how to make it.
- Grind the biscuits in a chopper until they form a smooth powder. Add melted butter and give the chopper another whir so the biscuits and butter are well-combined.
- Add the Cream cheese in another bowl and beat it with an electric beater until it smoothens up.
- Once smooth, add powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla essence and whisk it until there are no more lumps left.
- Add peanut butter into the mixture and beat it until well-combined.
- Next, fold in the whisked heavy cream using a rubber spatula and make sure to be gentle.
- As soon as all the ingredients are combined properly, take out the pan containing biscuit layer from the fridge and pour the whole cake mixture into the pan.
- Spread the mixture evenly and tap the pan on the counter a few times to remove any air spaces or bubbles in the mixture.
- Clean the edges and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- Let it stand for 3-4 minutes then using a spoon mix it until a smooth mixture is obtained.