Egg potato kebabs are popular due to their simplicity and finger-licking taste. You can prepare this easy snack with only a few ingredients and simple seasonings.
There are plenty of ways to make these kebabs. With a little variation of ingredients and adding some spices here or there, you can come up with some flavorsome kebabs.
Potatoes are loved by all; children and adults. With the crips of these potato and egg kebabs, you can satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
Follow this simple and easy recipe to make kebabs that you can serve as not only a side dish, but also as a main course serves with rice or bread.
What Ingredients Do You need?
With this kebabs recipe, you will get a yummy and spicy flavor with a crispy coating. Enjoying the chunks of boiled potatoes with eggs can be a journey to a delicious land. They are easy and simple to make as they include:
- A large-sized unsweetened potato that is boiled to make it tender and easy to grate.
- Some eggs that will enhance the taste of potatoes in the kebabs and add texture.
- Salt and pepper to bring the salty and spicy flavor. You can also adjust them according to your taste.
- Some people like to have it all defined up, so some little spices from your kitchen can do this for you. Adding garam masala powder, coriander powder, and cumin powder will bring taste and some amazing texture to the kebabs.
- Turmeric powder has its own benefits as it also will bring color to the kebabs.
- Fried onions are something not everyone brings to their kebabs, but they can bring a nice and crispy taste to them.
- Coating the kebabs with beaten egg and breadcrumbs will make them crispy and perfect to eat.
- 1 large potato (boiled )
- 3 small eggs (boiled)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ cup fried onions
- 3 medium green chilies (chopped )
- 2 tbsp coriander (chopped )
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 egg (beaten )
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Oil (for deep frying)
- Grate the boiled potato and eggs in a bowl. Add in salt, black pepper, garam masala, chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, fried onions, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander, and garlic ginger paste.
- Mix them all until well combined.
- Form small sized patties from the mixture. With the mentioned quantities, you can make 10 patties.
- In the beaten egg, dip the patties and then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Place on a flat plate and refrigerate for 10 minutes before frying.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the patties from both sides until done.
- Enjoy with your favorite dip.